Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Brown Family

Well the month of May has been a busy one. First of all as most of you know we had our little dance recital. Kennahdy, Kate and Meggie did such a wonderful job. It was a lot of fun. Teaching has been fun for me, just to have something else to do and concentrate on besides mommy stuff. We will be starting up again in the fall. Jack still has his cast on, but we are counting down the days. He had his little preschool program and finished up his year too. He was so cute singing all his little songs and reciting things. He got to sit by his little girlfriend, he was in Heaven. I guess the latest news around here is that we got a kitten. I know I hate animals, but when your sweetest daughter wants one, I guess I gave in. The kids have named him Tiger and are having so much fun with him. I really glad that its becoming summer I love the warm weather and playing outside all day. Jordan is looking forward to his Birthday date Ive set up for him. Big 27, I know we are still so young but I feel like we are old. Anyway the good wife I am, I set up a tee time for the both of us, my present to him is not getting frusterated before the 4th hole. Then we are going to dinner then staying at the Anniversary inn. It should be a fun night. I hope everyone id enjoying school being out , and Im really glad we are blogging its good.
Love the Browns

No comments: