Friday, June 13, 2008

Mary's Musings

Well, I've decided that we should make it a family goal that for the next month, heck, let's make it two, for no one from this family to visit a hospital, ER, instacare, orthopedic office, or anything of the sort. I have an exception with my brain therapy because that is not scary nor unplanned. However, anything else is off limits. Whaddya say? I think that is a very worthy family goal. Perhaps unattainable in light of the last few months, but let's aim for it anyway.
That being said, I am grateful that so far everything has turned out alright. All's well that end's well...at least that's what they say. Aaron, as soon as things calm down a bit, I would love to see a few more pics of that new baby. I am sad I don't get to see Caleb in person yet, but I'm grateful for technology and pictures.
Other than that, not much to add to the blog from this end. I have my 10-year high school reunion in a month...are you kidding me?! Haven't decided yet if I'm going to go. Have any of you gone to yours and did you like it? Let me know...
That's all for now. It's easy to update the blog so if anything exciting happens, I'll let you know. Wait, actually, I think I'll stick to the plan and try my best to keep things UNexciting.
Love you,
Mary

No comments: