Friday, June 13, 2008

The Almost Married Bachelor


Well family sorry I have been such a slacker in this blogging thing. It hasn't been out of lack of desire but rather time. But I am repenting. Just to let you all know I will continue to contact you all via email with little bits of info about wedding stuff. I would just post it here but am afraid not everyone has jumped on the "blog train."
For Jenna's bridal shower, her friend asked me to write a letter. It turned into more of a speech but I figured I would post the unabridged version on my blog. I am going to wait til tomorrow to do it so that there is no chance she reads it prior to the shower but if you are reading this and do not see the posting, come back for more fun and adventures and you can read what I wrote.
I just want to say thanks for all the effort that everyone is putting into the wedding. I also will give you all a thanks for the things you will do in the next week and a half. I love you all alot and hope this wedding stuff will be as fun for you all as it will be for me.
Congrats to Ardi and Aaron on the newest member of the family. That makes 28 you all know so maybe Jenna and I can help out with some of the upcoming numbers:) Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

You guys are so stinkin cute, I hope Jordan and I can get back into the newly married romance it is so fun. We love you two. Miriam