Tuesday, May 20, 2008

April 2008 - Hyrum (& Jenna)

Well so much to say and so little time. That has kind of been the theme of my life as of late...crazy. It is funny though that through the craziness life right now is soooo wonderful. I am so happy and feel like I have been very blessed. As you all know Jenna and I are officially engaged, and it has been a lot of fun to show off the bling to everyone. She spoke the on mothers day and was particular about brushing the hair out of her face during her talk with her left hand...I wonder why?


Seriously though it is so great and I keep thinking about how much better love is than I ever imagined. We are constantly doing wedding stuff and though it is stressful at times, it is fun to have it on our minds every second. I want to thank you all again for the help with the movie it worked out perfect. You will all have to see it someday.

Oh a bit of a different note, I feel like I really haven't told anyone about my job amidst the wedding stuff so just to let you all know, here is a little about what I do. Though I am an intern, my new title is project engineer...sounds official huh? Without using too much construction jargon, I am afraid I can't fully explain what I actually do, however I basically do all the little tasks so that the big guys have time to tell stories and talk bad about the Sub contractors. We are working on a 37 million dollar project which is a prison actually. It creates problems because it is a state job, but it sure makes the meetings fun to be at with all the craziness. I work with a nice guy named Joe, who though smokes and drinks, really has a good heart, and I have already given him the first two lessons. My next thing will be inviting him to church. I would make an awesome member and from what I know his wife would as well.

Well it is way past my bedtime, though it is only 8:47...it is just that I am up at 4:30 so it makes for a long day. Anyhow I love you all and I hope all is well. I miss you all, and miss seeing you all but I know this is where I am supposed to be and I am getting some awesome experience so i guess it is the price to pay.

Thanks again, and love you all,
HYRUM PITT

No comments: