Tuesday, May 20, 2008

April 2008 - Miriam & Jordan

It seems like such a long month for some reason. I bet everyone is happy like I am that Mom is feeling better. That was such a scare for Mary and I who were there when the ambulance came it was quite the scare. I don’t’ know what we would all do with out her. We love you mom.

Well we want to congrats Hyrum and Jenna. We are so excited for you and hope that all the planning goes well. I love weddings. And I did talk to Elder Pitt last week along with a few others of you and it was fun to hear his voice again. He sounded definitely up beat and happy which is good. Good luck to Isaac in his soccer, now that the year is winding down. I still can’t believe you went to prom, little Isaac growing up.

Well an update on us for the month is. Jack breaking his arm which you all know about. He got his second cast on (pink like Preston) and he is feeling better. For all you moms out there who have gone through it, I’m sorry its seriously horrible watching your kid in so much pain. I’m just praying we don’t have another one anytime soon. We also had an accident with our septic tank backing up and yep you guessed it, flooding some of the basement. It smells good down there. We caught it pretty quick so I’m hoping we will be ok. The roto rooter man said it was too many wet wipes down the pipes. Got to love what kids stick down the toilet. On a brighter note, Alicia and my dance recital is next week and we are looking forward to it. The girls have 3 dances they will be performing and hopefully all goes well.

And that about wraps up the month for us we hope you all have a wonderful rest of the school year, because summer is almost here. Hooray

The Browns

No comments: