Monday, November 9, 2009

Update :)






Hi Family!

I just wanted to give you a little update and thank you all so much for your calls, gifts, emails, and prayers. I still have most of you to call - and I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long!!! I'm just wondering how all of you do it - I'm so busy with these two, how do you do it with 4, 5, or 8 kids! We're doing great here, though. I'm healing up so much better this time around and I'm feeling great. This little Elizabeth is a little treasure to me. I can't even explain how sweet she is and how wonderful it is to know that I have a little girl to be there with me throughout life. What a blessing. Noah is doing a lot better with Elizabeth now and Ammon is frequently heard calling her his little princess, doll, etc. and kissing her head. He is so cute with her - you'd all love it. So, here are some updated pics. (even though they're old now). They're from her first day home. (I had to put in the picture of her hair - I just love the little curly cue - it's so girlie!)
Love you all and thanks for everything!

No comments: