Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jordan's letter

Why hello again Family,                                                                                            May 11, 2009
     What a joy it was to talk to all those who I got to talk with.  Thanks for being there.  Sorry again about the time mix up.  It was my fault.  But it all worked out so don't worry about it.  I knew it would work out so it really wasn't too bad.
     Hyrum, congratulations on the coming nino.  I remembered why I didn't write anything.  I wasn't sure if everyone knew, at least for awhile.  Then I forgot to mention it later.  I really am excited for you.  Oh, ya, my companion is a Spanish speaker, so maybe I'll pick up on a few more words.  This is my chance to perfect my Spanglish.
     Mary, I was thinking about that time going to Sam's you mentioned.  If I remember right, we had to go in a very specific way, I think against the house or fence, to avoid the sensor light.  It was fun remembering the expereince. 
     Thanks to all those who have recently sent letters or packages.  They are always much appreciated.  It's fun to know that you think about ol' Elder Pitt sometimes. 
   Well, there is really not too much to say since we talked yesterday.  Oh, ya, thanks for the surprise.  It would have been fu to talk with Holly, but Alan was alright too.  Just kidding, it really was great to talk to Alan and to know that he's doing well and that he's not going to get married before I get home.
     So Elder Milius and I have been working on putting together a vision for the zone and some things that as a zone we can work on to achieve it.  We are going to focus on "harvesting'  and taking advatage of the opportunities that we're given.  Every encounter with someone is an opportunity to help them develop the faith and the knowledge necessary to move forward to baptism.  We are going to work on inviting many more people to be baptized.  We are excited and hope that the zone becomes such as well.
     The weather is impoving and bringing happier people along with it.  We feel that now is an amazing time to be missionaries and we will continue to do our best to help those we've been called to serve.
    Thanks again for all you love and support.  You are in my prayers always.
                                                                                       Love Elder Pitt




Dear family,
    Just a note that Isaac plays today in semi-finals at Woods Cross High School at 6:15 pm.  When they win, they will play for the Championship on Thursday, probably at 4:00pm at Rio Tinto Stadium.  We know you have games of your own, good luck Rachel in State Cup, and there are many conflicts, but we just wanted you to know.  Thanks to a great fammily for so many things.  Dad and I love you and hope you have a great day.                                     Love, Mom


Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: