Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Las Vegas with the Browns



We had such a blast in Las Vegas this past week. Jordan and I went with some of our friends and stayed in my dads Condo. It was about 10 from the Strip so it was close enough to do stuff, but far enough away to get away from it all when we were ready for bed at nights. We stoped at Casablanca the first night and Amber and I got massages that next day while the boys went golfing. Then we drove to the condo, got settled in and then went to the Vegas Temple. It was beautiful. Abit of Heaven in sin city. During our trip we also went to Mystire, which was fabulous. We shopped, and ate till we were sick, It was nice to sleep in and stay up late. The best news was I won 100 dollars while playing Bingo. It was awesome. The weather was a bit on the cooler side, so the boys liked it for all their golf they played but I love soaking in the rays so I was a bit bumbed, but owell. We had a blast! Ps. Did anyone notice my Braces are off! It was a happy day Im telling you.

No comments: