Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love the fourth of July


I love this time of year. I love the hot weather, I love swimming and flowers, I love going to parades and fireworks, and rodeos and getting snow cones. I love America, I think back to being in Russia, and it makes me just appreciate our country and all the wonderful things we have here, we truely are blessed. Megs birthday is also this month, and truely that was one of my best days. The surprise of having a girl that july day was so awesome. She has been pure joy. I love to spoil her. I cant believe its been 2 years too, time does go by fast.
The wedding was wonderful, thanks for all those who helped I know Alicia and I and mom appriciated it. Hyrum and Jenna so many people love you. It was fun going down to vegas too. Isaac and I had some good bonding time, plus we rode the new ride at the top of the needle. It was awesome. It was definelty too hot though. I could never live there.
Hope you all have a wonderful month and yea for blogging.

No comments: