Sunday, July 11, 2010

this week...

Just for the heads up this week, tonight the former stake presidency is having an open house for Pres Hemingway and his wife who just returned from being mission president.  They should be here for a while, I'm not exactly sure.

I also know that Hyrum and Jenna are planning on coming on Friday, and I think Ammon and Natalie are coming to town about then as well.

That's all that I know.  Happy b-day Alicia dear!  Oh, that reminds me, for any of you music gurus--I don't know how to download or anything and even if I did, I wouldn't know WHAT to download cause I'm kind of out of the loop--I am in desperate need of a few new music cd's to listen to.  I am very tired of all the ones I have with songs from the 90's. :)  A cd of some fav music would be a good b-day present...:)

love you fam,
Mary


The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

No comments: