Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Browns



Well I havent written about all of us for a while so here it goes. Jordan
is doing good at work, actually last month was one of his b
est sales
months so we are
grateful. He is going to the Masters in April and he
is so excited. (He gets to watch Tiger Woods golf)
I am hanging in there if I need to be honest. I did get some hair extentions which help me feel pretty
on days that I dont
Dance is going good though. Our classes are
really fun.
Alicia is doing such a good job with Megs class.
Speaking of Meg she got her e
ars pierced the other day. Her and Kennahdy got
the ich and we let them. She definetly cried alot but she got through it. She already
has had to go to all of her girl friends houses to show them, her prettys she calls
them.
She cracks me up.Jack has been loving school, and Im so glad. He loves doing homework and
going on the field trips. He loves structure its funny. Every morning he says
"So whats the plan for today mom. " Anyway he is sweet
Well I guess that is it for us. I hope you are all doing well and getting through these tough times of life. We will be blessed by doing the right. At least thats what Im counting on.


No comments: