Monday, October 13, 2008

P-TOWN

Well family my in-laws happened to run across our family blog and reminded us that we hadn't written in quite some time. I do apologize for that and submit that we will do better. Just to fill you in on the most important news....are you ready for it....we got a Bosch mixer. I know very exciting huh. So ok that isn't the most exciting news however its amazing was how priorities change once you get married. When i was single i only invested in music, shoes, and an ocasionaly arby's melt. Now that I am married i am constantly searching online for nice comforters, curtains, and kitchen appliances.

So on to the real important and exciting stuff. For those of you that don't know, Jenna and I are both taking full loads here at school. Jenna is taking 18 credits, and I am with 17.5. We both work, I as a TA for the framing class and the electrical class and Jenna works in the testing center. We both involved with our respective majors acting in various leadership roles in our clubs. I just found out that I got chosen for the Design Build competition team so I will be putting in a lot of time for that. We will be going to Reno next semester to compete and probably to Vegas for a convention. We were called as the ward greeters in our ward and are in charge of the program each week. Last week we failed miserably in our duties since they were reorganizing the bishopric and didn't happen to tell us. We just put down "Testimonies" for the program like any normal fast sunday but were suprised when no testimonies were given. Oh well, we tried. Other than that we frequent the Lavell Edwards Stadium every home football game and enjoy our second row seats, watch an ocasional movie, and check the paper for coupons and specials. Jenna also manages through all this to always cook a great meal and she has a place looking pretty sweet. (you are all welcome to come over whenever you want) Needless to say you now know why I am not going to re-read and edit this after I get done...I simply do not have the time.

Well thats about it. It was really good to see some of you over conference weekend and really fun to come to some of the many soccer games that happen each week. We love you all and hope you all well.

WITH A LOT OF LOVE,
HYRUM & JENNA

No comments: