Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Brown update



<

Its been awhile I know. But better late then never I guess. So I guess I will start with the kids. Jack started kindergarten this year. He and I both wish he was in 1st grade, 3 hours just doesnt seem long enough. Mom kept telling me to sign him up for morning and afternoon class. They would have loved that confusion. Anyway he loves going everyday and having homework. Jack also started soccer again. Which he doesnt like so much. He really loves gymnastics. He got moved up to a higher class this year too, because he is so good. I know Jordan will die if Jack doesnt play soccer but he will probably have to get used to the rings more then the soccer ball.
Meg is also in gymnastics and dance this year. Since I stopped teaching dance, I decided to find a new place for her to keep up her dance. She had her first day last week and loved it.
She tells me everyday, "mom I dont want a baby, I want a doggie, can we get a doggie"
I think she is serious too, its been almost everyday this week she had says something about it. O well.
I am feel a bit better, but I have a bad feeling I might just have a rough time, the whole time. I try not to complain cause its what we have wanted for so long, but sheesh, why does it have to be so miserable.
Jordan it doing well at work, surprise surprise hes booked with golf tournaments all month. Exciting for him. O well as long as he still has a job.
Well there is the update for you all, hope everyone is doing well. Good luck to Nat and Jenna coming up, you'll need it Im sure. Jenny congrats little Ethan is a doll.
We love you all The Brown Family

No comments: